Thursday, November 3, 2011

sewing not blogging

It has been six weeks since my last blog!  I always feel like sewing, early in the morning when the house is quiet, late at night, same thing.  Also, I regret to say, middle of the night when all the non mothers of babies and non-menopausal women are sleeping.  I am sewing at that time, reading, thinking, watching a movie, having cups of tea.  Everything is so lovely in the middle of the night but you know you will pay the next day.  I am not such a lover of blogging, my own that is.  I always think everyone else has a nicer more interesting one.  I have, as I said, been sewing and have a number of new patterns out one of which is Guinevere shown here.

7 comments:

  1. I love the pattern and especially the fabric! I really like the grey colours at the moment and teaming it with red is really nice. (I also feel like sewing in the middle of the night instead of trying to settle my non-sleeping child!). Happy Stitching, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your design and colour choices. Of late, wish I could sew at night, just to keep up with the list - but can't do it. Happy sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pattern judy, so you in the choice of colours, very pretty ! keep blogging, i am always pleased to see a post from you, but try and get a bit of sleep too! x o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like your new quilt is benefiting from your insomnia. I didn't know about Matilda's market. Might just come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just wondering if you can tell me where you got the Liberty fabric in the light gray paisley type print that you used in this quilt, I thinks it is called 'Lagos Laurel'? PS I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't I lucky to be "just passing" Amitee and picked ups copy of Judy's pattern. Yey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just passing by Amitee and picked up a copy of Judy's pattern of Guinevere. Staring at it now as though it's going to make itself! NOT! A little more effort required Liz :0)

    ReplyDelete